TUPV Comptech Speaks

An online forum hosted by TUPV Computer Engineering Technology.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Need members!!
Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» MODULATORS!!!(must read)
Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 am by Admin

» EARN MONEY FAST AND EASY!!!
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 pm by cryhmahri

» Friendster... Add mE uP!
Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm by alzkie

» Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen
Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm by Admin

» SONY ERICSSON SATIO "Iduo"
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am by RiNe_06

» iPod shuffle with voiceOver
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 am by RiNe_06

» H1N1 (swine flu)
Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm by joan

» It Conflicts with Screen Reader Software
Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm by Lanasa21

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Disclaimer Rules
Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:02 am by Admin
Section A - DISCLAIMER
This site does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
Section A.1 - NOTICE
The Staff of this forum takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of reading and/or downloading anything from this forum.
Section I - GENERAL POLITENESS
Section I.1 - A "Thank You" if a post has …

Comments: 2
Forum Terms of Service
Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am by Admin
Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and …

Comments: 0
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:45 pm
Top posters
Admin

cryhmahri

joan

jkarlo88

RiNe_06

forzaken

julie1014

DeFtOnEs

july26bep

Rey

Share | 

B A S E M E N T

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cryhmahri
CTSpeaks Download Section Moderator
CTSpeaks Download Section Moderator

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: B A S E M E N T   Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 am

Basement

Razz Its hard to start when there is so much to tell, but here goes. I was about 10 when I was first introduced to sex, it was show and tell with my one brother and two sisters.Doug was 17, June 16, and Lynne was 12 at the time. It all started as innocent play I guess. You know, you show me yours and I'll show you mine type stuff. our house was single story with a basement,which due to the fact it only had 2 bedrooms ,my brother and I had to sleep in the basement. My parents use to play alot of cards when we were young. sometimes they would have as many as 12 people come over to play. Most of the time there weren't any kids that would come over,however, sometimes a few would show up. It was during one of the nights when cards were being played at another couples house.The 4 of us kids got to stay at home under the close watch of my brother ( You heard of the fox and the henhouse,Right?)Well as I said earlier, it was all innocent at first.. We would get together in the basement which had no windows,and if someone was comming in the house we could hear long before they came downstairs. Anyway, It some became Show and touch time, doug and I would take turns Showing our dicks , and in return our sisters would show us their pussies. and you know when you see something new you just gotta touch it.So Doug would pair off with June and I would get to play with Lynn. It wasn't long the clothes were getting in the way ,so little by little the would come off. Now as they did I was able to see Junes Nice b cup tits ans Lynne a and a half as well as the first pubes of my life. June was getting a little patch around her pussy, but Lynne was slick as a Que-ball, as was I. Doug was all the attention with his and his 5 inch tool. June was fascinated with the feel of it. She would wiggle it around like a toy until it got hard,she was really getting into it. Doug was tuned into studying her snatch,which was something he didn't have to try at for long as June was willing to let him explore. Lynne and I had our own thing going on, evidently June and Lynne had a talk about what they wanted to do.June was determined to feel her first dick in her pussy, Lynne wanted to see a boy cum and I was going to be her fountain. we had two beds in the basement, mine and Doug's, Lynne and I was on mine getting down to business. She was working her hand up and down all 4 inches of my dick, It felt soooo good. I had my hand between her legs trying to get a sticky finger. June told Doug to lay back as she set straddle his legs. working his tool,it was like a rock. June told him she wanted to feel it in her ,but, she dint want to get knocked-up. doug told her he would try to let her know when he was about to blow his load.She raised up ans slid herself up a little to put the head of his dick right at her opening, and slowly eased down on his shaft,soon he was all the way in her. I watch this and told Lynne we should try it too. she said she wasnt ready for that. I went back to felling her pussy and soon found it to be getting wet. I was able to slide my finger up and down real easy,it felt good. Lynne started to moan some, I was feeling good too as she was working my little boner. it felt good,working my finger up and down she slit. I found the entrance to her pussy and started to slip it in her when she stopped me.She said for me to go slow and to stop if she said so. I slid it in little by little untill I couldnt get any more in her, I found out much later she broke her cherry with a candle. I started working my finger in and out, she was liking this. June was bouncing up and down pretty good on Doug, His eyes were in the back of his head, his hands were full of Junes tits and his dick was all the way in her pussy.I never did get to fuck Lynne that day, we found each other many years later and managed to fuck our brains out. Doug and June finished I guess, It's been so many years ago. Alot of people would raise a brow at the thought of Incest. I have studied many accounts and cases over the years. I can say this,"Its not for everyone, But I have come to know it has not hurt me, or my sister,she will tell you the same." You know,It's alot different writing an account of events, I'm sure I left out alot of details, however this is my first writing. It's all true. Razz

DISCLAIMER:

wala ko ni labot huh..basi hmblon nyo ko na manyak...nagshare lg ko!!
cout<<"cRimZ":
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dl4all.com

B A S E M E N T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TUPV Comptech Speaks :: For Adults Only (R-18) :: Sex Stories-
Jump to: